We will collect and use your Information for certain purposes, such as:
1. Granting you access to our Website and Product and services from third parties;
2. Understanding your use of our Website and Product for improved overall use;
3. Provisioning of real time notifications through SMS and/or e-mail regarding missed calls;
4. Call analytics such as understanding the manner in which your business functions, provision of training and analyzing call patterns, agent productivity, team efficiency, etc.
5. Provisioning of actionable insights in the form of details of key metrics to optimize your team’s effort and to better understand your customer behavior;
6. Provisioning of access to Customer Data (as defined in clause 9.1 of the Agreement) through the customer relationship management tool;
7. Provisioning of call making facility from a browser extension provided by us/you;
8. Notification of technical updates or changes in our policies;
9. Improvement of the content and functionality of our Website and Product.
You understand that the Information, to the extent consisting of details relating to the manner and mode of payment of Charges for the use of our Product (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you while making payment of fees:
(a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners;
(b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method/(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and
(c) that such payment details are not shared with us.
Whenever you make a payment, it goes through a secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners. They keep your information such as the details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. completely safe and do not share it with us.
If you visit, access or use any third party website via a link in our product, make sure you read their website related policies (which are independent of Cybonix policies).
Statutory or Legal obligations: We may disclose the Information collected by us if required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
(a) comply with a legal obligation,
(b) protect and defend our rights and/or property, or
(c) to protect the property or safety of the users of our Product or Website or any third party.
We, or any person on our behalf, may transfer your Information to any other person or body corporate, in India or located in any other country. You may also note that Customer Data and Cybonix Data may be stored outside of India.